Is SPF in Foundation Enough.
It's important to protect our skin from the sun's rays, but SPF in a foundation isn't enough!
Essjay, a skin specialist and Bomonde employee, explains why we need to use an SPF broad spectrum with UVA and UVB protectors all year round.
- SPF in a foundation only protects against UVB rays and not UVA rays
- SPF in a foundation doesn't protect against aging
- You should be using an SPF broad spectrum with UVA and UVB protectors all year round
- Check your foundation and let us know if it has an SPF in it
- Don't buy a foundation because it has an SPF in, it's not doing enough to protect your skin against aging